Hood decorative T-shaped Perfelli T 9612 A 1000 BL LED
The kitchen hood Perfelli T 9612 A 1000 BL LED attracts with its design and modern approach to the development of hoods for everyone who wants to make their kitchen stylish and functional. The maximum capacity of the device with free air outlet is 1000 m3/h. It performs flawlessly in a matter of minutes. The device purifies the air of unpleasant odors and fumes during and after cooking, keeping the room fresh. With a custom width of 89.6 cm, this hood is ideal for installation above a large hob.
Appearance and design
T-shaped cooker hood Perfelli T 9612 A 1000 BL LED is endowed with ergonomic properties, therefore it allows rational use of space in the area above the hob. This type of hood has significant advantages:
- wall type of installation in an open way. The entire design of the device remains in sight and does not require the purchase of a built-in cabinet or alteration of existing furniture;
- The working part of the structure has a straight shape and can serve as an additional shelf for kitchen utensils or a stand for dishes.
The hood body is made of high-quality painted metal, the main advantage of which is high strength, ease of maintenance, resistance to mechanical damage and temperature changes, as well as excellent aesthetic qualities.
The hood is equipped with three three-layer aluminum filters that effectively protect the motor and other parts of the device from contamination by grease and fumes.
The noise level of the hood does not exceed 61 dB and is comfortable for humans and pets. The hood can operate in extract air mode, in which the polluted air is expelled outside through a flexible duct, or in recirculation mode* using a carbon filter Art.0030 (2 pcs.).
*The operation of the device in recirculation mode is only possible through the use of a carbon filter, which can be purchased separately. The manufacturer perfelli.ua also produces carbon filters for hoods of its own production.
The kitchen hood Perfelli T 9612 A 1000 BL LED operates at three different speeds, which allows you to choose the desired intensity of air purification, depending on its pollution.
- The first speed provides the lowest performance, and therefore is used when the minimum pollution enters the air. This includes, for example, slow cooking, stewing or simmering under the lid.
- The second, respectively, turns on in most cases and is designed for medium-intensive cooking on two burners without emitting thick clouds of steam and smoke into the air.
- The third speed is activated during intensive cooking with a lot of fumes and burning.
Controlling the Perfelli T 9612 A 1000 BL LED hood is convenient and easy! The control panel consists of five mechanical buttons for switching fan speeds and lighting on/off. The practical location of the mechanical control buttons in the center of the front panel will allow you to quickly manipulate the device without any extra effort.
The hood lighting consists of two LED lamps, each with a power of 3 W, which are located on both sides of the hood and contribute to better illumination of the work surface. The backlight is comfortable for the eyes and works as an additional source of lighting in the kitchen. The working resource of LEDs is several times higher than that of conventional lamps, and energy consumption is minimal. In addition, LEDs are quite hardy during active use.
- Type of hood
- Type of installation
- Wall mounted
- Width, cm
- Control type
- LED 2х3 W
- Grease filter
- Aluminum panel
- Maximum performance, m³/h — (with free air outlet)
(with free air outlet) - the indicator is calculated without taking into account the connection of the device to the duct, the length / material / diameter of the duct and in the absence of corrugation and box.
- Number of speeds
- Operation modes
- Air exhaust / recirculation
- Optional carbon filter Art.
- Capacity at IEC point, m3/h
(under typical operating conditions) - the indicator is measured when connected to a hood (with filter and adapter flange) with an air duct of about 2 meters with two bends at 90 degrees, which simulates the real working conditions of the hood, plus creating a resistance of 15 Pa to determine minimum efficiency.
- Motors number/power, W
- Noise level, dB
- The diameter of the hole of the duct, cm
- Fireproof Motor Cover
- Network connection
Voltage: 220-240 V
Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
- Instructions. Warranty card. Mounting kit. Grease filter Aluminum (3 layers). Decorative cover 1 pc. cord with plug
- Country of Manufacture
- Dimensions without packaging (WxHxD), cm
- Packing dimensions (WxHxD), cm
- Net weight, kg
- Gross weight, kg
- Energy efficiency class