When ordering delivery of goods by third-party courier services (Nova Poshta, Mist Express, Delivery, In Time, Ukrpochta) - upon receipt, be sure to check the availability of all goods in the order, as well as its appearance and delivery set.
Warranty obligations are subject to the provision of a manufacturer’s warranty card with correctly filled in data:
- name and address of the trade organization;
- Date of sale;
- signature and seal of the seller;
- installation data;
Warranty service may be refused in the following cases:
- if the product was damaged as a result of intentional actions or through carelessness, as well as in the event of accidents and natural disasters;
- if the product has traces of third-party intervention or there was an attempt at self-repair;
- if the changes in the design are not consistent with the declared manufacturer;
- due to normal wear and tear of the product;
- mechanical damage to the product as a result of improper installation or improper transportation;
- if the product was operated with a kit not provided by the manufacturer;
- if the product was operated not on purpose and not in compliance with the recommendations for use (for example, commercial use).
In case of damage to the goods, or incomplete order picking, it is necessary to refuse to receive the goods and pay for it, as well as to draw up a statement (claim). If this situation occurs, be sure to inform us about the incident by calling 0 800 21 7777 (free of charge from all phones in Ukraine), 073 217 7777.