Decorative hood with a glass dome, power: 1200 m3 / h. Width: 600 mm. White colour. Toughened tinted glass. Curved line of decorative glass. Electronic control button. 4 speeds. Lighting: LED 2х2 watts. Aluminum filter Art.0010 (the required amount in the hood is 1pc.) Operating modes: ...
Dome hood power: 550 m3 / h. Width: 500 mm. White colour. Mechanical push-button control. 3 speeds. Lighting: halogen 2x20 watts. Aluminum filter. Operating modes: Exhaust / recycling. Noise level: 52 dB. Optional Carbon Filter Art. 0019
Fully built-in hood, power: 1000 m3 / h. Width: 596 mm. white color. The control is mechanical push-button. 3 speeds. Lighting: LED 2x3 W. Aluminum filter. Operating modes: Retraction / recirculation. Noise Level: 50-62 dB.
Dome hood power: 550 m3 / h. Width: 600 mm. White colour. Mechanical push-button control. 3 speeds. Lighting: LED 2x3 watts. Aluminum filter. Operating modes: Exhaust / recycling. Noise level: 52 dB. Optional Carbon Filter Art. 0020
Fully built-in hood Perfelli BI 5653 WH 1000 LED
Fully built-in hood Perfelli BI 5653 WH 1000 LED attracts with its impeccable appearance and excellent technical characteristics. The width of the device is 52 cm, which ensures effective removal of steam and odors in your kitchen. In addition, the maximum exhaust capacity with a filter with free air outlet is 1000 m3 / h.
In addition to their main task, such hoods have ergonomic qualities, which allows rational use of the space in the area above the hob.
Fully recessed kitchen hoods differ not only in design, but also in their configuration. It includes:
- motor 210 W;
- filter (carbon), which is responsible for air purification (it can be purchased separately);
- filter (aluminum with stainless perforation), which retains soot and fumes;
- simple and reliable mechanical control;
- modern LED lighting.
It is important that the noise level of a technical device does not exceed 68 dB. This is a comfortable indicator for the human ear.
This kitchen hood can operate in two modes:
- Exhaust air mode.
- Recirculation mode.
We offer a fully built-in kitchen range hood that can be combined with any design without disturbing the harmony of the interior. In most cases, such models are mounted in a wall cabinet, so the main elements of the exhaust structure are invisible.
Cooker hood Perfelli BI 5653 WH 1000 LED operates at three different speeds, which allows you to select the desired mode air purification, depending on its pollution.
- The first speed provides the lowest productivity, and therefore is used when a minimum of contamination gets into the air, for example, when cooking slowly, braising or simmering under a lid.
- The second, accordingly, turns on in most cases and is designed for medium-intensity cooking on two burners without thick clouds of steam and smoke.
- The third speed is suitable for intensive cooking with a lot of soot and burning.
Lighting is provided by two 1.5 W LED lamps. Modern lighting is comfortable for the eyes and is used as an additional light source in the kitchen. The working life of LEDs is several times higher than that of conventional lamps, and energy consumption is minimal. In addition, LEDs are quite resistant to active use.
Type of hood
Type of installation
LED 2x1.5 W
Aluminum filter with stainless perforation
Number of speeds
Air exhaust / recirculation
Maximum performance, m³/h — (with free air outlet)
Number of motors/Motor power, W
Noise level, dB
The diameter of the hole of the duct, cm
Auto power off
Country of Manufacture
Hood Non-return valve Mounting kit Cord with plug Energy card Microfiche Instructions Warranty card
Net weight, kg
Gross weight, kg
Dimensions without packaging (WxHxD), cm
Packing dimensions (WxHxD), cm
Manual BIS 5653 7653 9653 BI 5653 7653
Energy card BI 5653 WH 1000 LED
- Type of hood
- Fully built-in
- Type of installation
- Built in
- Control type
- LED 2x1.5 W
- Filter type
- Aluminum filter with stainless perforation
- Number of speeds
- Operation mode
- Air exhaust / recirculation
- Maximum performance, m³/h — (with free air outlet)
(with free air outlet) - the indicator is calculated without taking into account the connection of the device to the duct, the length / material / diameter of the duct and in the absence of corrugation and box.
- Number of motors/Motor power, W
- Noise level, dB
- The diameter of the hole of the duct, cm
- Auto power off
- Country of Manufacture
- Hood Non-return valve Mounting kit Cord with plug Energy card Microfiche Instructions Warranty card
- Net weight, kg
- Gross weight, kg
- Dimensions without packaging (WxHxD), cm
- Packing dimensions (WxHxD), cm
- Warranty, month