Telescopic hood, power: 1000 m3 / h. Width is 600 mm. color - stainless steel. mechanical push-button control. 3 speeds. Lighting: halogen 2x20 watts. Aluminum filter Art.0008 (the required amount in the hood - 2 pcs.). Operating modes: Exhaust / recycling. Noise level: 55 dB. Optional Carbon ...
Fully built-in hood, motor power 300W, width - 700 mm. Hood color - stainless steel. Hood material: box - painted metal, front panel - stainless steel. Electronic control. 3 speeds. 1 motor. Lighting 2x4 W. LED. Aluminum filter with stainless perforation. Discharge / Recirculation. Noise ...
Built-in hood, power: 750 m3 / h. Width: 600 mm. black colour. mechanical push-button control. 3 speeds. Lighting: halogen 2x20 watts. Aluminum filter Art.0020 (the required amount in the hood is 1pc.). Operating modes: Exhaust / recycling. Noise level: 52 dB. Optional Carbon Filter Art. 0022
carbon filter for hoods, cassette, dimensions: 240x220 mm, suitable for models TS 611, TS 6101, TS 9101, T 6101, T 9101, K 617, DNS 611 - 1.
Fully built-in hood Perfelli BI 5453 BL 850 LED Strip
The best materials and technologies are combined in a fully recessed hood Perfelli BI 5453 BL 850 LED Strip . It removes unpleasant odors and vapors from the air during and after cooking, and also maintains freshness in the room.
In addition to their main task, such kitchen hoods will perform an ergonomic function and will allow rational use of the space in the area above the hob.
We offer a fully built-in hood model that can be combined with any design without disturbing the harmony of the interior. In most cases, the kitchen hood is mounted in a wall cabinet, so the main elements of the hood are invisible.
Fully recessed kitchen hoods differ not only in design, but also in their configuration, which includes:
- 210 W motor;
- a carbon filter that purifies the air (you can purchase it separately);
- an aluminum filter (stainless perforation) designed to retain soot and vapors;
- simple and reliable mechanical control;
- modern LED lighting.
The hood above the stove makes a noise of a comfortable volume, which does not exceed 64 dB. It can work in two modes:
- Exhaust air mode.
- Recirculation mode.
Speeds of work
Hood for the kitchen Perfelli BI 5453 BL 850 LED Strip operates at three different speeds, which allows the hostess to choose the desired intensity of air purification, depending on its pollution.
- The first speed provides the lowest performance, and therefore is used when a minimum of contaminants gets into the air, such as slow cooking, braising or simmering under a lid.
- The second, accordingly, turns on in most cases and is designed for medium-intensity cooking on two burners without the release of thick clouds of steam and smoke into the air.
- The third speed is activated during intensive cooking with a lot of soot and burning.
Modern lighting is represented by two 1.5 W LED lamps. The backlight is comfortable for the eyes and works as an additional source of illumination in the kitchen. The working life of LEDs is several times higher than that of conventional lamps, and energy consumption is minimal. In addition, LEDs can withstand heavy use.
Type of hood
Type of installation
LED 2x1.5 W
Aluminum filter with stainless perforation
Number of speeds
Air exhaust / recirculation
Maximum performance, m³/h — (with free air outlet)
Number of motors/Motor power, W
Noise level, dB
The diameter of the hole of the duct, cm
Auto power off
Country of Manufacture
Hood Non-return valve Mounting kit Cord with plug Energy card Microfiche Instructions Warranty card
Net weight, kg
Gross weight, kg
Dimensions without packaging (WxHxD), cm
Packing dimensions (WxHxD), cm
Manual BI 5453_7453 850 LED strip
Energy card BI 5453 BL 850 LED Strip
- Type of hood
- Fully built-in
- Type of installation
- Built in
- Control type
- LED 2x1.5 W
- Filter type
- Aluminum filter with stainless perforation
- Number of speeds
- Operation mode
- Air exhaust / recirculation
- Maximum performance, m³/h — (with free air outlet)
(with free air outlet) - the indicator is calculated without taking into account the connection of the device to the duct, the length / material / diameter of the duct and in the absence of corrugation and box.
- Number of motors/Motor power, W
- Noise level, dB
- The diameter of the hole of the duct, cm
- Auto power off
- Country of Manufacture
- Hood Non-return valve Mounting kit Cord with plug Energy card Microfiche Instructions Warranty card
- Net weight, kg
- Gross weight, kg
- Dimensions without packaging (WxHxD), cm
- Packing dimensions (WxHxD), cm
- Warranty, month